TRAVELLER' CHOICE 2020
#3 Best Small Hotel in Italy
La Minerva... So very Capri
Send a Request
Our goal is to create a personal connection with each guest immediately upon booking to ensure a flawless stay on Capri.
A hidden oasis in the center of Capri
Hotel La Minerva is located in the center of Capri overlooking the sea: a peaceful oasis in an area of town closed to motor traffic, except for a limited number of electric vehicles transporting goods and luggage.
Distances to the main sights
- 700 meters: Bus stop and taxi stand for Anacapri, Marina Piccola, and the Marina Grande port
- 600 meters: Funicular in Capri town for the 5-minute trip to the port
- 600 meters: The Piazzetta, the main square in Capri town and the heart of the island
- 200 meters: Via Camerelle, lined with the most elegant boutiques on Capri
La Minerva in Capri, Italy
- 600 meters: Punta Tragara - Faraglioni scenic overlook
- 450 meters: Gardens of Augustus and Via Krupp
- 220 meters: Charterhouse of San Giacomo and Diefenbach Museum
- 1.7 kilometers: Marina Piccola beach
The Esposito Family
We have been welcoming guests to our island of Capri, Italy for three generations, inheriting a passion for hospitality from our parents and grandparents. We have continued our family tradition of making visitors from across the globe feel right at home in our historic villa.